My family

My family

Monday, October 10, 2011

It isn't funny!



Breaking your funny bone SUCKS!!!  Whoever named it a "funny bone" must have a sick sense of humor.  I was doing fine.....minding my own business....when I lost my footing and hit the cement garage floor.  My first thought was, "Crap!  How am I going to get to the hospital?!"  After realizing no one was coming to my rescue, I borrowed some of the Suggs' stubbornness and drove myself. 

As it turns out, my elbow is cracked.  Thankfully, I'm just in a soft cast so I can take it off to shower, etc.  Could be worse!  Jim and the kids have been so helpful.  The kids wash dishes every night after dinner and help me fold laundry.  Jim wraps, wraps, wraps and rewraps some more! 

This whole situation reminds me of when I broke both arms back in high school (100 years ago!).  Poor Charlene had to bathe me and wash my hair.  Ahh....those were the days!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment