My family

My family

Friday, May 6, 2016

Life lately: Garrett edition

Today’s post is all about this cutie………

 
Garrett’s plate is pretty full lately!
 
He’s finishing up his junior year at UT Arlington and loves living the solo life in his own apartment.  I met his roommate – Hutch – last month and he’s just as goofy as Garrett. 
 
He & Hutch recently went to a job fair at the American Airlines Center.  Here they are looking pretty dapper!!
 

 
He was just named Employee of the Month at PetSmart……..woot woot!!

 
 
When I was in Texas last month, I went to visit him at work.  Any other kid would be mortified but not this one!  I met his manager and he gushed about what a great employee Garrett was. 

 
 
He’s still playing softball in the men’s league on the Sigma Pi 5 team.  They are pretty good!  Lots of laughter and goofing around in those games but they still seem to whip everyone’s behind. 



 
Sophie – Garrett and Maci’s adorable puppy - turned one on April 23nd!
 

 
A few days later, Maci was bending down to love on her when Sophie accidentally head-butted her!  It broke Maci’s nose!! 

 

 
They went to the ER but the doctor said there was really nothing they could do.  It’s still pretty sore but getting better.  Maci is one tough cookie. 

 
Mr. Serious.....


 
Even in the midst of school, work, trips to the ER, joy rides and softball……Garrett & Maci always have time to enjoy life!
 


 
That’s life lately for my sweet baby boy.  I can’t wait to see him this summer!!
 
Thank you, Maci, for all the pictures!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment