My family

My family

Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!!


I am so thankful for those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we could enjoy freedom.


Now that it's officially Summer in Minnesota - woohoo!! - it was time to pick up the traditional flag t-shirts from Old Navy.  

These puppies are part of a care package headed to Texas soon for my sweet baby boy and his sweet girlfriend!


Garrett and Delanie can both vouch for the fact that it's an annual beating  tradition for this mama to take Flag Shirt pictures.  I say it's a tradition.  The kids say it's a beating.  :)


Seriously, y'all.......how sweet are these two???  

My sweet little hellions  kids in 2004.....

Garrett = 10 yrs old
Delanie = 6 yrs old


Looking at the picture above, it's hard to believe these cuties were complaining the entire time.  Garrett didn't want Delanie touching him.  Delanie said her legs were too itchy.  

It took about three minutes for me to blow my top!! :)

Doesn't the picture below say it all?!







No comments:

Post a Comment