My family

My family

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 Highlights

Hard to believe it's already the end of 2016.

This year has had some extreme highs and extreme lows.

I'm hoping for an easier 2017.

A few highlights....



Garret got his first apartment (click here to read about it) in January.



Later that month, we spent an awesome weekend in Vegas celebrating Garrett's 21st birthday.

Click here to check it out.


Jim and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary in February.



State Farm sponsored a polo match in the spring.  So much fun!



Delanie's winter drumline (Grove Area Percussion) won 2nd place in the Minnesota Percussion Association's competition.







I spent an awesome weekend in Texas during April.  We made a quick trip down to Waco to check out the Fixer Upper silos, participated in the MS Walk and even got sister tattoos.  


In May, I started volunteering and selling my Etsy signs at Art2Heart.


Delanie goes pink for her school's Center Stage production.  


She went straight from Center Stage to her Marching Band season.


Garrett & Maci drove to Minnesota for a quick visit the weekend of July 4th.  


Tracey came too!


Jim battled kidney stones for over a month.  


I had my first bunion surgery.


Favorite part of the year:  Jim and I spent two glorious weeks in Italy.


Garrett's softball team won the championship.  




Delanie's high school musical - Pippin.


My second foot surgery.


Garrett gets a new job at the UTA Shorthorn.

Pictured above at their Christmas party with ugly Christmas sweaters.


Delanie was accepted to Texas Tech University.


Maci gets a nursing job at Baylor.


Then graduates from the University of Texas at Arlington.


Worst part of the year:  We have to say goodbye to Bailey.

So long 2016!!




 






No comments:

Post a Comment