My family

My family

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Blog Challenge - 2017

2017.........let's do this!! 👊

Starting the new year off with my first blog challenge.  

I may live to regret this but here goes....


Blog Challenge - Day 1


I'm Charlotte and this is my little corner of the internet.  

I started this blog when my family moved 1000 miles away from home in 2011.  It's an electronic scrapbook meant to keep our friends and family up to date on our Minnesota adventure.

I wear several hats......

Wife to the cutie in the photo above.  ðŸ‘†

Mama to the two best kids on the planet.  ðŸ‘‡


Sister (including a twin!) to two super sassy Suggs girls.

Daughter of the King in Heaven.  

Owner/maker of a non-profit Etsy shop called Southern Girl Up North

See you tomorrow, friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment