My family

My family

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Challenge: Blogs

Blog Challenge - Day 25


There are several blogs I read on a consistent basis......each for a different reason.




I really like this blog because the blogger lives not far from where we used to live in Texas.  Its a mixture of a family blog and a foodie blog and I really enjoy it.  




Even though this is a fashion blog, the blogger has a great sense of humor and does a fantastic Bachelor/Bachelorette recap each season.



There are a few reasons I love this blog.  What drew me to it at first was her home decorating style.  I love that "cottage farm house" look.  The blogger writes about her adoption journey and it is incredibly moving.  Her husband is a fantastic photographer and I am awed by some of his work.




This one is a tear-jerker.  Click here to read my previous post about it.  It chronicles the life of a country music couple as they battle cancer.  The husband is the blogger and he has a way of writing that just holds you captive.  








No comments:

Post a Comment