My family

My family

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Challenge: Why do I blog?

Blog Challenge - Day 31

Heck yeah......we made it!  Now you know everything there is to know about me.

You're welcome! 😉


I started blogging when our family moved from Texas to Minnesota.  


Jim's job transferred us up here to the Arctic Tundra and I wanted a way to share our adventure with my family back home.  

The only readers are my friends and family and that's exactly the way I want it!  


Over the years, I've started using the blog as an electronic family yearbook.  

Each year, I transfer the blog posts to a hard-bound book using Blurb.


I will eventually make copies for each of the kiddos.  

Thanks for hanging out with me this month!  Now that 2017 is in full-swing.....I'm excited to catch you up on what's been going on around here.  

Love you guys!!





No comments:

Post a Comment