My family

My family

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Challenge: Fridge

Blog Challenge - Day 12


What's in my fridge?

Oh Lordy......if you knew how many arguments discussions Jim and I have had about this very thing!

Jim has a super-sensitive stomach so he's very particular about how food is stored.  On the other hand, I have an iron stomach so I think the instructions on food containers are more like suggestions.  😏

Perfect examples:  Pickles & Ketchup

I cannot stand cold pickles or cold ketchup.  I know it says "refrigerate after opening" but I would prefer to keep them in the pantry.  

I've had to give in on the ketchup.  Thank goodness Jim doesn't like pickles.  :)


OK, what's in my fridge.....

Milk
Eggs
Three kinds of butter (what....why?!)
Bloody Mary mix 
Apples that are two weeks old 
Sugar cookie dough
Leftover fried chicken from dinner 
(Jim will probably eat these before I wake up in the morning)
17 bottles of water
BBQ sauce (I put it on EVERYTHING)
Cream cheese
Enough cheddar cheese to cause a road block
Soda
Pepper jelly bought from a sweet lady at the Farmers Market
Salmon spread from the local deli
An unopened bottle of Limoncello from our trip to Italy


This reminds me that I need to make a grocery run soon.  😀




No comments:

Post a Comment