My family

My family

Friday, January 13, 2017

Challenge: Earliest memory

Blog Challenge - Day 13


Instead of my earliest memory, let's talk about a few of my favorite memories.
Not following the challenge rules.......that's how I roll.  ðŸ˜Ž

Favorite memory #1


The first big snow storm after we moved to Minnesota.  

I was in the front yard taking pictures (I know.....shocker!) while Garrett and Delanie made a snowman.  Garrett got a wild hair up his butt and stripped down to his boxers and ran down the street.  Y'all.....it was 15 degrees outside!  
I almost wet my pants laughing so hard!

Favorite memory #2


During Delanie's first year of Marching Band, she played the quad drums.  They were as big as she was.  Jim and I were watching the show and she had a solo.  She nailed it!  I was so happy I started crying right there in the middle of the parade. 

Favorite memory #3


Every single second of the long weekend Charlene and I spent in New Orleans last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment