My family

My family

Monday, January 2, 2017

Challenge: Random-ness

Blog challenge - Day 2


OK, twenty random facts about me.....

1.  I love to travel.  Anywhere, everywhere.....sign me up!

2.  I can't sleep unless my face is pointed toward the "closed" side of the pillow.

3.  Cleaning/organizing relaxes me.  

4.  I'm a big reader......but only one book at a time.  I've never understood how people can be reading several books at a time.  My brain doesn't work that way.  

5.  I could eat cupcakes (or snow cones!) every single day.  

6.  My favorite pet was a Basset Hound named Bailey.  She was ADORABLE but dumb as a rock.
😉
I miss her every single day.  


7.  I met my handsome husband at a BlackJack table.

8.    I love going to the movie theater.  I wish Minnesota theaters sold dill pickles like they do in Texas. 

9.  I'm a twin.

10.  If I had a few hours to kill, you could find me either in a bookstore or an office supplies store.  

11.  I cannot balance a checkbook.

12.  I think gray hair is sexy but only on men.


13.  I prefer caramel over chocolate.

14.  I love everything about winter in Minnesota.  Snow, ice, freezing temps....bring it on!

15.  My favorite color is red.

16.  Cooking relaxes me.

17.  It makes me uncomfortable to NOT have my toe nails painted.  

18.  I use lip gloss (specifically Burts Bees) no less than 13,769 times per day.  I hate dry lips.

19.  My #1 rule as a mother is that my kids can say anything they want (except curse words) as long as it's said respectfully.  I use enough curse words for all of us combined.

20.  I won the lottery the day God decided I could be Garrett and Delanie's mama.  









No comments:

Post a Comment