My family

My family

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Challenge: Travels

Blog Challenge - Day 29


Great timing! 

 I just finished this page in my bullet journal (click here to read more about the journal).


Some of my favorite USA visits....

High school road trip

My parents took Charlene and I on a two-week road trip to CA and back.  We passed through Colorado and Nevada on the way out.  Through Arizona & New Mexico on the way back.

New York

A long weekend when Garrett was just a baby.

New Mexico


Family trip to Angel Fire. (That's Tracey on the slopes!)

Florida

I love the Destin area up in the panhandle.  Those white beaches are amazing.

Louisiana



New Orleans is magical.

Click here to read about my latest visit.

It's always especially exciting to travel OUTSIDE the United States.

Italy


Duh!  Favorite trip of all time.

Click here to check it out.

Cozumel

Girls only cruise with Denise, Charlene, Tracey & Mom.

Jamaica


My favorite part was climbing the waterfall in Ocho Rios.

Needless to say, traveling is my favorite past time.  😀



No comments:

Post a Comment