My family

My family

Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge: Senses

Blog Challenge - Day 6



SIGHT:   I'm watching "Chrisley Knows Best" on my bedroom TV.

Behind the scenes:  Jim must have the latest electronics (iPhones, gadgets, etc.) and it is KILLING him that I don't want a bigger TV for the bedroom. 




SOUND:  Listening to Big Booty Judy snoring in her bed as she keeps me company.


Behind the scenes:  As I was typing this, Bailey LITERALLY fell out of her bed.  Her bohiney got too close to the edge and this is what I'm seeing right now.  

Sad update:  I wrote this blog post about three days before we had to say good-bye to Bailey.


TASTE:  Jim & I had a late lunch so my healthy supper is Poppycock and Andes Mint Chocolates.

Behind the scenes:  I ate that entire bag of Poppycock.  #sorrynotsorry


TOUCH:  The warmth of our flannel sheets (yes, I'm in bed!) alternating with the FREEZING winds each time Bailey needs to go outside to do her business.

Behind the scenes:  Those snacks 👆 are on Jim's side of the bed and, instead of putting them in the pantry when I'm finished, I'm seriously considering putting them in my bedside table drawer.  Why waste the energy going all the way downstairs??


SMELL:  Stacy - our sweet cleaning lady - came today so it smells bleach-y clean.

Behind the scenes:  I love the smell of Chlorox bleach.  Maybe it's old-school but I don't think the green, safe-for-the-environment cleaners work as well.  









No comments:

Post a Comment