My family

My family

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Challenge: Collections

Blog Challenge - Day 19


Two things:

College sweatshirts

I can't count the number of college sweatshirts I have.......hundreds (not exaggerating at all!)

Not just any college sweatshirt.  It has to be embroidered with the schools logo.

Jim picks one up several times a year when he travels for work.  

A few of my favorites....

Naval Academy:  My parents bought this one for me in the nineties.
Duke University:  One of Jim's travel souvenirs.


Pepperdine:  I picked this up when I visited Denise (she was travel nursing) in Malibu. 





The kids have given me tons of these beautiful crystal figurines over the years. 

Denise send me the newest limited edition snowflake ornament each year.  


That reminds me......I need to find a curio cabinet to put these suckers in! 😉





No comments:

Post a Comment